A success story between Cameroon and Belgium, the Sigoji chocolate factory has been awarded numerous prizes since 2014 for its exceptional luxury pralines and chocolates . The founder, Euphrasie Mbamba, launched her brand of fair trade luxury chocolates , without preservatives or colorings . At the beginning of its success, the artisanal chocolate factory is strengthening its position on the scale of the best Belgian chocolate !
Sigoji Luxury Chocolates: This is just the beginning of success!
Sigoji, an exceptional Belgian chocolate factory
What exactly makes Sigoji chocolate so exceptional ? There are many qualities that can be found in this family business, passionate about authentic cocoa :
- The quality of the ingredients used, such as premium quality cocoa beans from family productions;
- Mastery of the entire production , cultivation and careful selection of cocoa beans;
- The perseverance of a woman entrepreneur who remains in an artisanal and family approach to chocolate production;
- A sustainable and ethical commitment that involves respect for workers for a fairer society;
- Respect for the tradition of Belgian chocolate which combines conventional practices with innovative flavors.
Strength and character of luxury chocolate
Like its creator, Sigoji chocolates have a unique and strong character . They come in a variety of flavors to enjoy with the family , to offer or, simply, to have fun:
- Praline chocolates and pralines ;
- Gourmet boxes of truffles ;
- Dark and milk chocolate bars ;
- Peanut butter spreads ;
- Chocolate Easter eggs .
Current and future success for the Belgian artisanal chocolate factory
With several awards and accolades to its credit, Sigoji is just taking its first steps into the yard of the big luxury chocolate brands . But if the flavors make the success of the family business, it is also Sigoji's values and commitments that promise it growing success:
- The exploitation of cocoa fields within the family framework;
- The fair remuneration of workers on plantations in Cameroon;
- The artisanal nature of production in Belgium;
- The choice of raw materials picked at maturity;
- The use of unmodified ingredients, without colorings or preservatives;
- The passion and ancestral know-how of cocoa processing.
Need more information ? Contact Sigoji
Sigoji, your luxury Belgian chocolate factory , produces pralines, ganaches and spreads with original flavors, while preserving the Belgian chocolate heritage . Contact us by phone or fill out the online form to find out more about our selections and our chocolates !